License and external libraries
Dgame (a D game framework) - Copyright (c) Randy Schütt
This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty.
In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from
the use of this software.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose,
including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it
freely, subject to the following restrictions:
1. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not claim
that you wrote the original software. If you use this software in a product,
an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be appreciated but is
2. Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be
misrepresented as being the original software.
3. This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.
- SDL 2.0
is distributed under the zlib license. This license allows you to use SDL freely in any software
- SDL Image is distributed under the zlib license
- SDL TTF is distributed under the zlib license
- OpenAL is distributed under the GNU Lesser General Public License
is distributed under the Gnu General Public License and BSD-like license of Vorbis